Congratulations! You’ve made it to the end of the online course How to Master IT Customer Service. When you complete this brief quiz, you’ll be ready to take the final exam. Relax! The questions on the final exam are drawn from the quiz questions you’ve already answered.
Section 08 End Quiz
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Question 1 of 5
Match the type of stress with its correct definition.
- Usually bad, this type of stress tends to be low in intensity and high in duration. It could include problems on the job, family problems, or financial problems.
- Usually good, this type of stress tends to be high in intensity and low in duration. It could include preparing for a test, training for a marathon, giving a speech, or narrowly avoiding an accident.
- Question 2 of 5
For the most long-term energy, drink:CorrectIncorrect
- Question 3 of 5
Place the three elements of the Senness Stress Management Equation in the right order.
- A=Your personal stress activators
- B=Your personal beliefs and behaviors
- C=Your personal consequences
- Question 4 of 5
Match the type of stress with the correct description.
- Low intensity, high duration
- High intensity, low duration
- Question 5 of 5
One of the keys to dealing effectively with stress involves identifying which stress that is within your control and which stress is outside your control. If something that causes you stress is within your control, you should deal with it. If it’s outside your control, you should…CorrectIncorrect